top border

Please note, not all links may be active. This site is a snapshot of an earlier time.

March Forecast Contest: I won...Wayne gets the prize

Jason Samenow @ 11:25 PM

Yes, I won, and, no, the contest wasn't rigged. I predicted no snow at Reagan National (DCA), and a monthly low of 27. Officials were a trace of snow, and a low of 26 (26.1 to be exact).

Wayne who predicted no snow and a low of 28, came in second. Since I'm ineligible for the prize, it goes to Wayne, the runner-up. Wayne: send me an email with your address and let me know if you want a copy of Bob Ryan's almanac or a Canadian weather calendar.

Cold temps this morning, but not sure about records. Dewpoints are very low but the winds are keeping temps from tanking. Record at Dulles is 24...certainly reachable. DCA record is 26...that will be tough. I 'll call for a tie of the record at Dulles. I think the DCA low will be right at 30. We'll see how I do.

Happy Tuesday.


Comments are closed for this archived entry | Link | email post Email this post