top border

Please note, not all links may be active. This site is a snapshot of an earlier time.

Soccer is the devil...

Jason Samenow @ 11:09 PM

Actually, Kathy Bates' line from "The Water Boy" is "Foosball is da devil", but since I forecast weather I'm allowed to be inaccurate (it only happens once in a great while). Where is Samenow going with this, you ask...? You see, I stumbled upon this footage (Windows Media player required for viewing) of a dust devil interrupting a soccer game somewhere in the Orient. Pretty amazing video (and kinda funny).

I could try to write a transition linking dust devils in the Orient with the Independence Day forecast, but it's been a long day and my brain is fried like a crisp wonton. Bottom line: My holiday forecast remains mostly unchanged from yesterday. I'll add in that there is a chance of some thunderstorms this evening (which I hadn't mentioned before). But for Friday through Sunday, we're still looking at a chance of storms each afternoon/evening with generally muggy conditions.

Finally, the CapitalWeather.com team had its second meeting yesterday. We have a lot planned in the next year and will strive to continue improving the offerings on this site. We encourage you to keep visiting, to comment and to spread the word.

Comments are closed for this archived entry | Link | email post Email this post